Home > Uncategorized > Hack update 09/07/2012

Hack update 09/07/2012

To update, uh.  hmmm…. I have been not working on Itadaki street ds.  DTE/MTE-ing the font got real boring real fast.  Instead I got hooked on Date ni game.   So what’s left to work on right now for this game:

the script  – the rls files

the title screen (looking for submissions for this contact me through pm on gbatemp if interested)

two of the .tbl files (they will go quick – hopefully) guard_data.tbl  and monster_act_data.tbl  (I powered through 3 .tbl files today)

half of the text in the arm9 (I had to take a break from it as the pointers were beginning to make me go a little batty).  The good news is that it will go real quick once I just sit down and do it.

Maybe the ending stuff (the credits).  I am thinking of leaving this alone.  They are all graphics and I don’t really care if they get translated.

I was surprised at how quick it went once I got into it.

Advertisements
Categories: Uncategorized
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: