Home > Uncategorized > 28/04/2011

28/04/2011

Today I dodged a call from a collector, took a walk to look for work, and worked on Itadaki Street translation stuff.

I decided to take a look at how far I’ve gotten in translating that particular game.  List the files note the ones that need translation, what type of translation, is it done being translated.  This has really helped give me more incentive to work on this.

I have also gained an interest for doing this for all my translation projects.   More goal oriented way of looking at it.  I tried to do this 6 months ago with a seperate project portfolio for every project.  I didn’t quite get to it though as there was just too much to put in.  I just couldn’t concentrate on doing it.

SO… Itadaki… when I get to it, I start either from the bootom of the rom or the top of the rom.  Pick my way up from the last file I worked on that particular area.   I am doing the image editing first as I just can’t figure out which font is actually being used in this game.

The font(s) being used (8by12 size) are in the utility.bin file.  The only other fonts not in that file are not the right size.  Which has me confused as to why any text translations are not showing up correctly.  Eh, (2 hours later) just got “Toad” to finally display correctly.

more some other time.  off to bed.

Advertisements
Categories: Uncategorized
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: